Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Homecoming Week is Here

Homecoming Week is this week at Chester Area School and this is a crazy week. Monday was Pajama Day and that was a comfortable day,but I just woke up and put a new pair of PJ's on. Yesterday was Hick/Nerd Day and it was a good day. Dressing up in cowboy boots and a hat was so fun. I included a picture of what I looked like on that day. Yesterday night the high schoolers White Washed and they were all tired the next day. Today was grub day and it was also sucker day which it when the cheerleaders hand out suckers for 25 cents.Thursday is class theme day and our theme is Twin Day. My twin is my friend Justice. Friday is Red & White Day which we dress up in red and white to the football team for their game that night against Freemen.

3 comments:

  1. i thought i was your bffel

    ReplyDelete
  2. against not ugenced...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture..you looked so cute that day!!!!

    ReplyDelete