Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our First Game

Hi guys! Merry (almost) Christmas! I just wanted to tell you how our first game, but for the first time it was a tournament! It was in Parker. I am going to tell it straight. We got our butts kicked and lost the first game of the 4 we had to play, but we were just warming up.  Well I have to admit not all of us stunk a couple of my teammates really played some good ball. Well maybe we weren't exactly as warmed us we wanted to be because we lost the second game, and one of my teammates got injured in the process. Then we had a big break so my mom and I went to get subs at Jones. That was way better than the walking tacos that they were selling at the concessions. That was what most of my team was eating, but i just wanted a sub. Then we rocked and won the third game, but one of my team mates was not there to play after the she got hurt in the second game. The last game we lost, but we were all tired and ready to go home. That is how our first game went.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your future games are going better. It seems as though a tournament to start things off is exhausting.

    ReplyDelete