Thursday, February 23, 2012

OH NO! More SNOW!

Hey everybody I just wanted to let you know that the snow that didn't come at Christmas day is here now! The only problem is that we don't want it now! Today we got about 4 inches and we were hoping that school would be two hours early or be closed but that didn't happen. Instead we got out at 1:00 and had the rest of the day to do what ever we wanted. That was OK because we still called it a day of school so we don't have to make it up at the end of the year. I couldn't believe that just yesterday I went outside in a light jacket and know I can hardly get out the door with all the snow! I can't complain because this our first really big snow storm and it's the end of February! Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you are staying safe in this weird winter!

~Kelsey~

No comments:

Post a Comment