Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Break

Hey everyone what is going on! I hope that everyone had a great easter break! I did, and this is how it all went down. Friday was the first day of our break. That day just hung out and that night we died Easter eggs. Saturday we cleaned, and I hide the Easter eggs we died in the yard and ethan and kaylor had to find them. Sunday was Easter and we ate a big breakfast and that night we went to my grandma and grandpa's house to see my new cousin Eli. Sunday night the Krush gang came and stayed at our house. Monday morning we had another big breakfast again! Our visitors stayed for a bit then had to head back to Fargo:( I would just like to thank them for choosing The Geraets Inn as your home away from home. That is the end of my spring break and school starts again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment