Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Homecoming Marshals

Grandpa and Grandma were the homecoming marshals. They road on the new hopper that was decorated. To bad that I missed it. We got there too late, but we still got there in time to see the rest of the parade. It was LONG. Kaylor didn't like it because the kids in front of us kept getting the candy before she could. I liked it because I got to see all the floats the kids made, and it was pretty funny how some the kids dressed. hahaha. It was worth skipping school (like I wanted to be at school anyway).

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I missed this too -- oh well. I heard they had fun being marshalls! Although I thin I would have been afraid of heights riding on the hopper -- I guess they had a good view from up there! :) I'm glad you got to see the parade..they are usually a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete