Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Selling Candles and Greenery

Hey how are you doing! Thank you so much that you are checking out my blog it means a lot to me that what I am typing is being read. I just wanted to let you know that I am selling candles and greenery for Chester High School. The greenery comes out of of Minnesota and prices rang from $15.00 to $35.00. They will be delivered Thanksgiving weekend. I am also selling Scentsy Candles. They come in a Scentsy Bar, Scent circle, Travel Tin, Room Spray, Fragrance Foam, Scentcy warmers, and Plug in. They Scents rang from cafe scents to tropical scents. The good thing about the Scentcy Warmer are that you can stick your finger in the wax and it doesn't burn. The teacher can have them at school. And if you want to change the scent you just pour the wax back in the package and it hardens and you can burn it again. If you would like to learn more or buy one of the items just contact me. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment