Saturday, April 9, 2011

Play Madness

Hey sooo whatz up! Well I have had Play Madness since February! I was in the middle school play called Murder in the Knife Room. In the play I played the Struggling Stand-up comic. If you guys don't know what that is it is a really (and I mean really) bad stand-up comic. It suited me well. I did great and the play was the best play ever preformed by the middle school. Here is a picture of the cast! I am the third one from the right in the white shirt and tie.

The next play that I will be in is the high school musical. This year it will be called Sussical The Musical. I will be a jungle/circus person. We will preform this Thursday 4/14 and Friday 4/15. When I get the pictures I will post them on the blog.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! The play sounds fun. I'm picturing you as a stand-up comedian! It's making me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come to the 16th? Are little people invited (9 months old??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps! I meant thursday the 14 and friday the 15

    ReplyDelete