Saturday, April 9, 2011

Track

Now that basketball is over I am moving on to a new sport.... TRACK! I like track because it alows us to go outside at the end of the school day. Last year I  just did hurdles, but this year I am doing hudles and long jump. I chose those because I have long legs and I am not much of a runner! This year we will have 4 track meets. I love hurdles just the feeling of being to get over that hurdle. Everyone always asks me how do you get over that hurdle. I think and then say i just jump and some how I get over it. I just fun to do a event that other people would not even think of doing. Long jump is another story. I just started this event this year and now it is one of my favorites. I like the sensation of the sand on my feet and I hit the pit. Anyway track is the last sport of the school year. Now we only have like a month left of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment