Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Weekend


Hey there! Happy Belated Halloween! Well here is how the weekend went. Thursday we had conferences and my science thing (read more about that in the article Marie Curie Project.) Friday we hung around oh and cleaned house. Saturday was a fun day. We had some friends came over and carve pumpkins. On of the pumpkins we had was a "plumber-crack" pumpkin. Sunday was Halloween and it was a fun on! Ethan was Elvis, Kaylor was a witch, and I was a lady bug. We went to Crooks to trick-or-treat with some friends and some family. We played a great trick on my cousin, Cadyn, and Ethan. Them and Amyah, my cousin, and Kaylor went down another street while Ava, my cousin, and I were hitting other houses and the parents were talking. Anyway the boys had missed a couple houses that the girls did not. When  the girls came back we each gave them a dollar, and when the boys came back the girls told them that the house they missed was giving out dollar bills. THEY BOUGHT IT! They thought that if they hurried up they could still get there in time to get a dollar too, and all they got was a grumpy old man and one piece of candy. Then we told them they were mad. We went back to our friend's house and just hung out, but not for long it was a school night and we couldn't stay out long or we would be crabby in the morning. I hope your Halloween was as great and scary as mine!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how long it will take E-man to forgive you! That was quite a prank.

    ReplyDelete