Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Marie Curie Project

Hey guys whatz up??? I am soooo glad that you are reading my blog!!! THANKS SOOO MUCH!!! Well I just got back from doing my Marie Curie project and it went more than great. Yesterday I had to present my project to Mr. O. I got a 30 out of 30, but it was soo different preforming the project to other people. All the people that went to mine said I did a really good job on it. I hope I get a good grade on it!!! Well here is a picture of what I looked. My mom put my bangs back so I look really.... weird. Some people said that I looked cute, but it felt different without my bangs. Yes we had to ware make-up, and I did not like it.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 30/30 for your project! I know you worked hard on it -- keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete