Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hockey Game

Go Stampede, Go Stampede!!!! Oh yes we went to a stampede hockey game. Now I bet you are wondering what is Kelsey doing at a hockey game. My science group at school won the tickets. It was me, my mom and my group. It was a good game. The first period the stampede was down by 1, but came back hard getting 2 points, and the last one now one scored. The game was packed full of crashing into each other, close calls, yelling, fighting, cheering, singing and dancing, and lots and lots of of slamming into the wall. Wow it was sooo cool. Stampede was great and they rocked!! They best thing is that afterward Matt Tabrum(forward) and Stephon Williams(goalie) were signing autographs. So we left early the get in line and then we missed the big fight at the end. My mom told me the referees couldn't break it up. Other than that it was a great game and I loved going to it.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun. You didn't say how you won the tickets...still, though it sounds like you had a good time. You'll have to put those autographs in a safe place just in case one of those guys ends up on the Olympic hockey team or something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well at the begining of the year we split up into five teams and come up with a name. When we play games, for every question we get right we get 100 points for our team and at the end of each quarter who ever has the most points wins hockey tickets or some other tickets. I hope they make it on the Olympic team they are really good!

    ReplyDelete