Friday, November 26, 2010

Megan's Wedding

OMG!!!! Megan's wedding was awesome!!! I loved the wedding. The dancing, the food, the ceremony, her dress, and the cake! I had a great time dancing and talking to everyone. I love seeing the Voss' and the Krush's at the wedding. Gerin just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I have put some pics of us with Gerin. Thank you so much to invite us and welcoming us in to the family. Again thanks and we all had a nice time! Oh yeah I got to dance with my favorite dance partner, Gary!



 

3 comments:

  1. Those are some super-cute pictures!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I got them from you!!! they turned out really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahhh... We were so happy to have you and your family come celebrate with us! Glad that you would take the time to spend with us! Love you...the Voss and Hinrichs families :)

    ReplyDelete