Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Hey guys and gals love to hear from you when you comment. I live to get feedback on what I am typing about. So here is what I did for Thanksgiving Weekend. On Wednesday we still had school, but we still had to get ready for the family to come over like cover the carpet with plastic, clean the bathrooms and start to get some stuff ready to cook. Then on Thursday my mom got up early to get the turkey in the oven to start to cook. The rest of us got up around 8:00 to shower and get ready. Then we all helped to start to get things cooking and boiling. Then when people started arriving we started to carve the turkey and get stuff ready to serve. Boy was it delicious and tasty. Everything was good and I was stuffed after to have any pie or dessert. Later that night I had some so I got my fill of dessert. I hope that your Thanksgiving was as great as mine and I hope you are as grateful to have such a great family to share that with. I give thanks to all my readers of my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Missed you at Thanksgiving, but it sounds like you had a lot of fun! Will we get to see you for Christmas?? We hope so. Gerin has some new tricks she wants to show off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!! We would love to see you soon! We have a little gift for Gerin's first Christmas.

    ReplyDelete